The Who Quadrophenia (LP Re-Issue)
Replica LP reissue of the soundtrack from the classic and influential 1979 film, adapted by director Franc Roddam from the Who’s 1973 rock opera, that gave rise to the self-styled mod revival in the UK.
Features a searing, star-making performance by Phil Daniels as Jimmy the disaffected mod. Set in 1965, and also starring Leslie Ash, Ray Winstone and Sting as the ‘ace face’, the film is set against a backdrop of the mods and rockers battles of the period.
Includes 13 Who tracks, including 5:15, Love Reign O’er Me, Bell Boy & others – several re-recorded and remixed exclusively for the soundtrack.
Also features 3 tracks not featured on the original 1973 album – Get Out And Stay Out, Four Faces & Joker James, and classic tracks from the 60s mod era by James Brown, Booker T & The MGs, The Ronettes and others.
Now available again on black heavyweight vinyl.
- I Am The Sea
- The Real Me
- I'm One
- Love Reign O'er Me
- Bell Boy
- I've Had Enough
- Helpless Dancer
- Doctor Jimmy
- Zoot Suit (The High Numbers)
- Hi Heel Sneakers (Cross Section)
- Get Out And Stay Out
- Four Faces
- Joker James
- The Punk and The Godfather
- Night Train (James Brown)
- Louie Louie (The Kingsmen)
- Green Onions (Booker T & The MGs)
- Rhythm of the Rain (The Cascades)
- He's So Fine (The Chiffons)
- Be My Baby (The Ronettes)
- Da Doo Ron Ron (The Crystals)