Thursday Full Collapse (20th Anniversary Edition)
Full Collapse is the second studio album by American post-hardcore band Thursday. Originally released in 2001, the album would go on to be their biggest and most influential release to date. Featuring the breakout singles “Understanding In A Car Crash” and “Cross Out The Eyes,” the album received many favorable reviews from music critics, many of whom praised the album’s musicianship. it is referred to as a classic emo album and regarded as one of the best emo albums of all time by publications such as Kerrang! and Rolling Stone. Many essential artists in the emo music scene, such as My Chemical Romance, As Cities Burn and Senses Fail have all credited Full Collapse for influencing their releases.
This limited-edition box set features the entire album across three 10” LPs, as well as a photo book of never-before-seen photos from the Full Collapse era.
- Limited-edition LP box set featuring the full album across three 10in LPs
- Includes photo book featuring never-before-seen photos from the Full Collapse era
- Celebrates the 20th anniversary of the album
- Features surprise bonus content
- Understanding In A Car Crash
- Autobiography Of A Nation
- A Hole In The World
- Cross Out The Eyes
- Paris In Flames
- I Am The Killer
- Standing On The Edge Of Summer
- Wind Up
- How Long Is The Night?