David Sylvian Manafon
David Sylvian describes his 2nd solo album for his own Samadhisound label as being: “A modern kind of chamber music. Intimate, dynamic, emotive, democratic, economical”.
Recorded in London, Vienna and Tokyo, the 8 songs and 1 instrumental on ‘Manafon’ bring together “the world’s leading improvisors, and innovators, artists who explore free improvisation, space-specific performance and live electronics” including Evan Parker, Keith Rowe, Christian Fennesz, Sachiko M, Otomo Yoshihide, John Tilbury and members of Polwechsel.
This is the first time on 180gram vinyl for this 2LP set.
- Small Gods (5:49)
- The Rabbit Skinner (4:42)
- Random Acts if Senseless Violence (7:06)
- The Greatest Living Englishman (10:55)
- 125 Spheres (0:29)
- Snow White in Appalachia (6:36)
- Emily Dickinson (6:25)
- The Department of Dead Letters (2:26)
- Manafon (5:23)
- Random Acts of Senseless Violence – Dai Fujikura Remix (6:24)