The Rolling Stones Between The Buttons (UK, 1967) (Japan SHM)
Limited-edition reissues with paper-sleeve and SHM-CD – celebrating the 60th anniversary of The Rolling Stones, formed in London in 1962.
Break-outs of individual CDs from the 2016 CD boxset “The Rolling Stones in Mono”.
Spanning the era between 1963 and 1969, The Rolling Stones in Mono covers the formative years of “The Greatest Rock & Roll Band in the World.” During this era, most rock and pop recordings were originally recorded in mono, with stereo often an afterthought, dealt with only following the completion of the original (mono) version of a given track.
These unique new package features:
- Recreated original MONO LP replica sleeves with original finishes & artwork
- Miniature of Japanese obi-strap
- Remastered from the original archive tapes in 2016 by Bob Ludwig & Teri Landi.
- Limited Edition
- YESTERDAY’S PAPERS
- MY OBSESSION
- BACK STREET GIRL
- SHE SMILED SWEETLY
- COOL, CALM AND COLLECTED
- ALL SOLD OUT
- PLEASE GO HOME
- WHO’S BEEN SLEEPING HERE?
- MISS AMANDA JONES
- SOMETHING HAPPENED TO ME YESTERDAY